PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+2
Ark Angel
JAMBEBUS
6 posters

New swords...

JAMBEBUS
    JAMBEBUS
    Noob

New swords... Empty New swords...

Post by JAMBEBUS Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:05 pm

Ok.. If it can hit a 99 on a level 3 character surely it can one hit anyone else? Why would you sell this brice?

You know what people are like. They will just pk with it.... It would ruin pking.. if some low level that bought the sword just starts pj'ing everyone and no one else could hit them?

If it doesn't 1 hit a character high than level 3 i still think i should be illegal to pk with it..

Peace =]
    Anonymous

New swords... Empty Re: New swords...

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:24 pm

Yeh 999 str bonus is a lil high 300 - 400 wouldnt be that bad
    Ark Angel
    Ark Angel
    Noob

Post by Ark Angel Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Guys stop wineing its to make it so ppl will buy stuff!
    Ok it for a charity so stop complaining and u just want to make it so low lvls cant pk higher lvls Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Ok so just let them do what they want
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:49 pm

yes, ash is right, i mean its basically a Glowing dagger or Dark dagger in the form of a sword.. it hits up to 152 which shouldn't be legal for pking, if your going to do that then atleast bring up health levels to 200-300+ hp because now if a glitcher buys this sword no one will pk anymore.. and it will also Cause more people to want to hack that person or person's with the sword.

and ark angel, everyone has a chance to pk, a level 60 with dds could kill a 126 easy, pking is based on strength bonus, Strength, and items.. were not trying to stop lower levels from pking, if that were true then Bando's would have 75 defence Requirment but it only has 1, were also not complaining were asking its brought down to keep the flow of pking even or, bring our hp up so we can absorb the blows of the sword. like i said its basically a dark dagger and glowing dagger, Both which hit up to 250+
    TehBritain
    TehBritain
    Noob

Post by TehBritain Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:04 pm

imho, i hope people pk with that sword lol
    that means we just get 5-6 people out there blitz/bow and how are they gonna get close enough to hit one of us? i think itd be pretty funny and one of us would be the richest person on patton
    magejames
    Noob

Post by magejames Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:14 pm

Ark Angel wrote:Guys stop wineing its to make it so ppl will buy stuff!
    Ok it for a charity so stop complaining and u just want to make it so low lvls cant pk higher lvls Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Ok so just let them do what they want

obiously low levels shouldnt be able to pk high levels... u just want it so then u can pj like a noob....
    TehBritain
    TehBritain
    Noob

Post by TehBritain Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:17 pm

james, why do you care really? i mean who would be dumb enough to bring that sword into the wildy, what if they caught a lag or somethin? that sword prolly wouldnt be theirs anymore. ;p
    magejames
    Noob

Post by magejames Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:39 pm

umm well u make a good point and some sence but there are some people that will do it lol thats y i care Razz
    TehBritain
    TehBritain
    Noob

Post by TehBritain Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:44 pm

lmao true, the only thing id watch out for is like a group of 10+ people and one runnin around whippin out sword randomly and 1shottin people lol
    dragener33
    Noob

Post by dragener33 Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:47 pm

lmfao kyle u copied my sing but u for got the sing:P
    JAMBEBUS
    JAMBEBUS
    Noob

Post by JAMBEBUS Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:41 pm

STOP arguing on my post and travis good point. I think it is stupid new colour armour maybe not a sword as powerfull as that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:17 am