PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+2
curtis-v-k
gigglebash
6 posters

Full details of rules not made up no loop holes

gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Full details of rules not made up no loop holes Empty Full details of rules not made up no loop holes

Post by gigglebash Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:16 pm

1. No hacking, spamming, or advertising(unless it Benefits Pattonscape, no advertising, hacking and spamming are bans Glitching is a form of hacking if you find a glitch tell brice if we catch you abusing a glitch to gain advantage expect a warning and then ban.)
    2. No scamming (post a screenie)
    3. No abusing other players in any way
    (includes Racism, singling out players, cursing or being Sexist, jumping players in groups by making fun of them, calling them noobs or even using horrid jokes all can be used as Abuse/Insulting content)
    4. No gold farming on multi accounts
    (means no logging on multi accounts and trading items)
    5. No asking for mod or admin!( just dont ask dont post threads about how others should get it no posting about if you should get it no polls nothing)
    6. Do Not ::noclip you WILL get autobanned(simple just read it)
    7. No luring!! First, you get a warning, Then you get banned.
    (luring includes making creatures follow you to pk are home etc and or telling new players that an area is safe and pking them)
    8. Do not use bots or autoclickers, that equals a perm ban no exceptions.
    (rule says all)
    9. You cannot be a member of rs2x.com, or any other allan website, auto ip ban if convicted!
    10. Do Not Spam or use vulgar language in the site and on the game
    (no double posting single words, racism, cussing, Vile jokes etc)
    11. No Advertising, hacking, or crashing the server. " will result in legal action"
    12. no barrage.
    (current Confusion on this rules some say smoke and ice barrage are alright (bryce) and others say its not because it still glitches wait for brice to post when it is ok, until then its still in rules so follow it)
    13. Every Form has Rules Read the top sticky post before posting on forms it has rules.

Other things you should know.

Deniz's post: Dont use ::passage it Changes your Password to "Ge" and people can steal your account

Dont give anyone your password because There are alot of
    people are complaining about Getting hacked. So go to brice about issues on your account

Also all players must turn in Saradomin Godswords Brices Rule, dont know why just do it.

Dont use ::pc unless you have Client because u will die and glitch. if u do this then type ::home quickly to teleport before you DC.

Dont use stairs or Ladders they lead you to void area if you do this Tell a mod or admin and we will teleport you to a safe area so you can play.

Exception to double and Single words posts, (use spam and rants) thats why its there, The rule that follows for no abusing other players follows for

insulting people with avatars.
    calling people vulgar things
    using racist Terms or Slang
    calling people noobs or spamming on forms about how someone
    sucks or is stupid
    using Stupid jokes, even if they aren't ment to be mean.
    posting how people should be banned or kicked from server
    saying how a mod or admin dosn't deserve his position (if brice gave it then he/she deserves it)
    Abusing new players by calling them noobs, (they are new help them out dont discourage them thats how we lose new players)
    using Chat and arguing about someone being *** or, being racist, or just using stupid jokes that are racist etc etc
    (if you need other examples just ask brice)

Last edited by gigglebash on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Full details of rules not made up no loop holes Empty Re: Full details of rules not made up no loop holes

Post by curtis-v-k Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:31 pm

When you change pass you write: ::pass (what you want)
    TehTaylor
    Noob

Full details of rules not made up no loop holes Empty Re: Full details of rules not made up no loop holes

Post by TehTaylor Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:34 pm

giggle are you making your own verison of the rules? i dont believe any rule that brice doesnt post
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:48 pm

actually its called "Common sence" and im not making it up the Rules used to have a Detailed Description but was Deleted im making it a responsibility since everyone likes using loop holes to get around rules, that i will post "Common sence" about every rule Second Brice dosn't do this because its time consuming for himself when he is busy , co owner dosn't do it because he is also Busy with fixing player problems, so if u cant use common sence for rules and cant follow some simple Common Guide lines then What ever but im making it sure that brice gets a pm of thease common sence Details because im Done with people saying "i dont believe it if brice dosn't say it or it isn't in rules"

Its common sence and if you or anyone else cant use it then my job will be alot easier..

(brice will receive a copy of the rules i just posted i garrentee it)
    magejames
    Noob

Post by magejames Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:09 pm

i think the rules there is good is basicly says all the "Common sense" like giggle said but it will never stop all the people i wish i could.

Last edited by magejames on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TehTaylor
    Noob

Post by TehTaylor Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:12 pm

well i think you have alot of accounts to delete b/c if common sense says noob is a bad word then you got some names to change
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:23 pm

Noob isn't a bad word, using it in a Abusing way by calling new players noobs, is like calling them stupid, no one knows that noob means (New player) and calling an experienced player noob when its not true is an insult. people use Words that aren't swears at loops holes to abuse players and that is why i posted all this and i make rules simpler because actually i find the word Noob, newb, nub, narb, n33b and any other form of noob an insult if its used in the wrong way, now if a player was to call them self a noob like im such a noob or something then the rule wont apply, but if a person takes Offence to it then it is a form of abuse if it is said over and over and over, therefor i complete the common sence of "Abuse" any word can be used in a abusive way people just dont realize it, but i dont care call people noobs all you want but if someone starts complaining about it, then it will be treated as abuse..

edit: i have nothing against people calling other people noobs, it just if you spam it in their face and gloat or make fun then its abuse, thats what i was trying to get across.. im not saying its against the rules, its just common sence
    to not use it in an insulting and abusive way
    TehTaylor
    Noob

Post by TehTaylor Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:44 pm

i am just saying ill believe it when brice approves it
    TehBritain
    TehBritain
    Noob

Post by TehBritain Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:45 pm

yeah same here. because when we talk to him on the phone he says that most of these "rules" arent true. but yeah. and not tryin to disrespect ya trav or anything but its sense not sence
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:50 pm

britain im going off topic but ur snaps are blurry alot
    not meaning to offend.
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:52 pm

ive had no power for the whole weekend in the second coldest state in the Us lol. im sick tired, and i havn't slept since Friday im a little edgy because CMP fails to do their job when we pay out the crapper for power and they take 3 days to get us power lol..so its natural i spell words wrong.. im not a perfectionist... and the rules are actually correct i didn't change them at all lol.. its common sence and stuff that would fall under them.. i only posted because people have been using loop holes to break rules and such, like i said i have nothing against you or anyone that says the word noob just makes me mad, im also having issues about other things if u wana talk on xfire about it that would be better because, lol im trying to do myspace at the same time >_<

Edit: i havn't slept since friday because it was to cold for me to go to sleep, lol.. and i developed a Fever and a Cough so im sick. i just got power back like 3 hours ago so lol.. it would be natural for me to be a little edgy, so i appologize if i snap lol..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:26 pm

Cooler than old rules Wink
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:57 pm

its the same rules lol... its just some examples of what fall under the rules.. i was just trying to describe them better so players dont use loop holes..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:04 pm