PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

2 posters

i figured it was worth saying it...

lil ch3wy7
    lil ch3wy7
    Noob

i figured it was worth saying it... Empty i figured it was worth saying it...

Post by lil ch3wy7 Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:48 am

i was reading some forum posts about how there are many mods,... maybe too many atm? well ive seen mods that really dont do much, but not when i was playing yesterday. yesterday, i was at slayer tower fighting dark beasts and abbys, and ran into the mod (ign or in game name melkor57). i dont even really know him, so i didnt post this to make him look good, not only was he doing his job about ensuring no1 broke rules, but he was very very helpful, and generous too! if a newer player needed something, melkor was the first to help or give him a needed item. i really enjoyed my in game experience with melkor, and im hopin many other mods take their job serious like he did... thanks melkor! Very Happy
    -lil ch3wy7
    melkor57
    melkor57
    Noob

i figured it was worth saying it... Empty Re: i figured it was worth saying it...

Post by melkor57 Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:54 am

lol! thanks dude ^_^
    lil ch3wy7
    lil ch3wy7
    Noob

i figured it was worth saying it... Empty Re: i figured it was worth saying it...

Post by lil ch3wy7 Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:43 am

np man, u were reallllly helpful to me... and other people. thanks again! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:07 am