PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+4
kill3r
makk123 123
PR0NESS
J0EL
8 posters

Shut down.....

J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Shut down..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Shut down.....

Post by J0EL Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:47 pm

shut down!

Last edited by volcomx on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    anthony(admin)
    anthony(admin)
    Noob

Post by anthony(admin) Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:49 pm

so am i an enemy?
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:50 pm

sorry for the inconvience guys, im quitting btw, have to many things going on in life, well cheers and pce!
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:33 am

have a good time in life guys, my freind Joel will be here Smile thanks to gigglebash(travis) best freind on here, wildowner(not here right now he quit long time ago) PRONESS awesome guy, L0rd pk3r, awesome pker, Deniz kwl, RYAN!! Kyuubi1736(awesome and one of best freinds who would pk and wer funny) sammmy123456 honest and mellow, Asyran da best, Anthony (Creativity XD), Scope, I thomas I and I yianni I for being good freinds, brickstick (always on the right side and is always happy) good freind, Nettle(was very fun talking to you) (:, Samcompton (you were sometimes funny and crazy), I Mardo I(for skillness), Darkstar001(i dont really know you but i like you XD), Brian i liked you in the starting of server..., Let me know if i missed any Smile thanks, cheers and pce, flyflyarrow
    zhnx
    zhnx
    Noob

Post by zhnx Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:37 am

is something wrong with the server?
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:39 am

please dont post that on this topic..
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:40 am

[quote="volcomx"]have a good time in life guys, my freind Joel will be here Smile thanks to gigglebash(travis) best freind on here, wildowner(not here right now he quit long time ago) PRONESS awesome guy, L0rd pk3r, awesome pker, Deniz kwl, RYAN!! Kyuubi1736(awesome and one of best freinds who would pk and wer funny) sammmy123456 honest and mellow, Asyran da best, Anthony (Creativity XD), Scope, I thomas I and I yianni I for being good freinds, brickstick (always on the right side and is always happy) good freind, Nettle(was very fun talking to you) (:, Samcompton (you were sometimes funny and crazy), I Mardo I(for skillness), Darkstar001(i dont really know you but i like you XD), Brian i liked you in the starting of server..., Let me know if i missed any Smile thanks, cheers and pce, flyflyarrow[/quote

ahh dude ill miss you :'(
    kill3r
    Noob

Post by kill3r Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:54 am

u missed me Wink
    but gl in ur life.. we'll miss ya =[
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:48 am

i'll miss ya dude i only killed you in jad because it was as joke and you said pking clan members is allowed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:27 am