PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

2 posters

Starter Guide for very new people!

Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister
    Noob

Starter Guide for very new people! Empty Starter Guide for very new people!

Post by Metzgermeister Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:37 pm

This is my first guide so be gental! I feel i covered a lot of importan areas that seem vague to new players so I decided to help!
    ~ Der Metzgermeister (IGN Metzgermeist)
    So you log into Pattonscape and are confused, not to worry I am here to help!(or try to ease the experience a bit=D)
    1. Your starter equipment
    A. Do not take your maul off! it is one of the faster weapons to train with and hit very hard very early!. Scarf+Hat both High Alchemy (55mage)for 1m each
    The other stuff (pirate hook, boots...etc) to my knowledge do not alch for much.Try not to take off any of your gear unless you have the required defense ,strength ,attack levels for it. I.E to weild your maul you need 60 att(attack) and 60 str(strength)
    2. Hp
    A.when you first start you have a raised hp of 99/x (x being your 10hp) So you have 99hp but if you eat it resets to 10 so use that to your advantage.
    B.Watch out for people who lure, often it leads to your death and when you lose your maul and such without the stats it very hard and slow leveling.
    3. Navigation-There are many places on Pattonscape to train, get drops, train non combat skills..etc
    A. The Green buttons- one your user interface click the "running man" icon your come to a set of buttons 2 of which are red.(do not click these these are pk areas in which any character can kill you!) But the rest of them are green, these buttons take you to various non-pk places in Pattonscape. I.E slayer, 3rdage. There are also green buttons that can result in death! such as Gsmini (only go there if you can afford to die) and Tzhaar(is a wildy zone and Jad is there. I am not sure if you can pk there or not i think its illegal but anyway dont go if you cant afford to die)
    B. The Blue button- This is the only button to get you safely back home, but you cannot use it if you get teleblocked. So becareful!
    C. The red buttons- these buttons are Pk and Jad this is deciving because it takes you to the gypsy tent in Varrock which is an extremely hot pking zone. Pk-
    4.Drops
    A. Once you first log in to the left of the room your in are portals! i suggest taking the beginners portal as it has rats and guards and barbarians to attack and drop fairly good items to sell to the general store guy and get money to raise your mage.
    xxrebelxx
    xxrebelxx
    Noob

Starter Guide for very new people! Empty Re: Starter Guide for very new people!

Post by xxrebelxx Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:49 pm

nice must have took along time and effort for this except its just 60 str for obby maul btw

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:39 pm