PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

5 posters

I'm Done...

Anonymous

I'm Done... Empty I'm Done...

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:45 pm

I'm done with this..Twice I get scammed and what happens..Not a dam thing. First Pirate M8 scams me for dfs and a d chain..nothing happens to him. Second was The Tank, I had him on freaking video!!!!!!!!!!!! and still not a dam thing happens. If no one is going to do anything about players who want to glitch or scam you then why stick around. Obviously people scamming isn't a big deal so I'm not going to even try anymore. Two times and nothing happens..I lost over 2b and what do i get...300m in return..That's not really fair. When last night Bryce was getting on peoples accounts and giving people their stuff back, such as a SS and several phats. So apprently It's no big deal that I lost 2b and no admin is going to do anything about it. So bye was fun.
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

I'm Done... Empty Re: I'm Done...

Post by gigglebash Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:48 pm

dont quit because of that crap =\ its pointless i mean sure u lost items but i offerd aid and unfortunantly, it happens all the time Admins cant keep up with everyones requests. Im sorry and i will miss you GL out there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:50 pm

But every time this happens to me the admins don't do anything..The only one that tried to help was ramzing..Other then that they don't care. Unless you are a good friend of theirs that is the only way they will actually come out and help you. I mean look at jam, i like him and all..But he got pk'd and lost stuff and they a re going to reset his account..Look at everyone else that lost alot of money getting pk'd you don't seem they getting reset. It's all about how good of friends you are with a admin or mod. Also, I've only traded stuff like 4-5 times and 2 of them times i got scammed and 1 of the times the guy canceled the trade because i told him i was taking a video of the trade...
    hax0r
    hax0r
    Noob

Post by hax0r Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:59 pm

jester... he didnt give anybody there stuff back.. he searched them..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:02 pm

I don't even care...Apparently you won tank you got my stuff and no I'm quitting so isn't that good enough I don't need you posting here either.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:41 pm

Cya bro ill miss ya, you were kewl
    hax0r
    hax0r
    Noob

Post by hax0r Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:44 pm

ur quitting why? i lost lke 40b in dcs....dnt be dumb
    Gf narblet
    Gf narblet
    Noob

Post by Gf narblet Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:49 pm

im quitting too llol
    Owner_Brice!
    Owner_Brice!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Owner_Brice! Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:07 pm

well i did ban the guy that scammed you in that video
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:21 pm

oh you did, ok I was told by a few people they weren't going to do anything. In that case I'll stick around.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:22 pm

Was it The tank. or the tank brice? cuz.. jester told me it was one of em.... talked to them both lol =p i wanna know wich newb lied
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:54 pm

Yeah it was the level 96 one who did it. Because he was a lower level then me. So i didn't think about it. The Tank. is a higher level then me so it couldn't have been. Sorry about accusing him.
    holden
    holden
    Noob

Post by holden Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:38 pm

if i was admin dood ill help you but some homo demoted me
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:30 am

Well, Thomas has helped me some too, He gave me a crystal shield and i got another fury from a kill so I'm getting back up there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:10 am