PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

4 posters

why does this alwaysss happen to me?

Poll

who wants me gone for good?

[ 2 ]
    why does this alwaysss happen to me? Bar_left25%why does this alwaysss happen to me? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 6 ]
    why does this alwaysss happen to me? Bar_left75%why does this alwaysss happen to me? Bar_right [75%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Gf narblet
    Gf narblet
    Noob

why does this alwaysss happen to me? Empty why does this alwaysss happen to me?

Post by Gf narblet Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:40 pm

uggh thanks a lot guys ==.

Btw, i got pked by my best friend on pattonscape, just because i pk him for pk points and give back. all i did was pk him and trade glitch on accident. He lost full bandos. Later today, i WAS going to have a huge 200m mage drop party, was gonna drop some p hats and bandos items, but then i got pked, and lost a lot of crap. Yeah, thanks a lot. I was also going to give u the stuff you lost from trade glitch.
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

why does this alwaysss happen to me? Empty Re: why does this alwaysss happen to me?

Post by gigglebash Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:46 pm

Dont leave because of a Small mess up i mean lol if i left today because of mine i would of looked like an idiot, just stay and rough it out, and dont have a drop party unless You really really want to or can afford it, Also Lol your a good person and your honest which is rare on Pattonscape.
    Anonymous

why does this alwaysss happen to me? Empty Re: why does this alwaysss happen to me?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:54 pm

With friends like those who needs enemies.. Don't leave because some people on this game are pricks and only want money. All you got to do is find better friends that you can trust. Like Giggle I trust him and hopefully he trusts me back. I got a few good friends I trust but other then that I don't trust the rest enough to pk with. If you need a good friend I'll be your friend =]. Ask giggle I'm not to shabby if I do say so my self =p

*EDIT*

Ok from what I heard it wasn't mage who killed you it was abyssal..So I don't understand why you are mad at him when he didn't do anything other then attack you for attacking his friend. He is not the reason you died abyssal is. This is what I've got out of it not taking any sides and not judging anyone. Just want to help and get back to everyone being friends.
    Gf narblet
    Gf narblet
    Noob

Post by Gf narblet Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:27 pm

magejames is a fag tbh, soz for cursing but he gets on my nerves anyways oh and btw james, you were never my friend hahah
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:07 am

Well from what you said at cath today it seems like you wanted him to be your friend. And pardon my language..but thats kinda **** dont you think. All them times he gave you your stuff back and then when someone else kills you, you throw a fit about it. That's kinda wrong on your part. So you shouldn't be mad at him and saying this stuff even if you are cool with him now or not. I don''t think that that's really respectful when he only attacked you for attacking his friend. Odds are if he killed you he would have gave your stuff back like he did every other time he killed you. From what I've seen james is a pretty cool guy and he wouldn't kill you on purpose if you are his friend. So how about everyone stop running their mouths and calling people names and everything and just get along and forget the incident happened and have fun. Isn't that why we play here is to have fun. Kinda ruins the purpose if you are running around all ticked off for hours..Why play if you are just going to complain and be mad at the game..It is just a game.
    anvice14
    Noob

Post by anvice14 Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:13 am

no dont leave because it was all just a small mess up
    its happen to me be 4 but i dident quit
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:16 am

anvice14 wrote:no dont leave because it was all just a small mess up
    its happen to me be 4 but i dident quit

Nope you got banned! HAHA only kidding..I know not funny though =p
    hammy
    hammy
    Noob

Post by hammy Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:16 am

dont leave brooo =[]

i know u dont wna leave mee muahaha xP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:50 am