PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

5 posters

LOST MY DHAROK THAT MY FRIEND GAVE ME IN DISCONNECTION!!!

madtvguy1
    madtvguy1
    Noob

LOST MY DHAROK THAT MY FRIEND GAVE ME IN DISCONNECTION!!! Empty LOST MY DHAROK THAT MY FRIEND GAVE ME IN DISCONNECTION!!!

Post by madtvguy1 Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:15 pm

i lost my dharok that my friend gave me in a disconnecting.the weird part was when i was handed it it kept on disconnecting until i lost it plz help me get back my dharok!!
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

LOST MY DHAROK THAT MY FRIEND GAVE ME IN DISCONNECTION!!! Empty Re: LOST MY DHAROK THAT MY FRIEND GAVE ME IN DISCONNECTION!!!

Post by dr0p d34d mf Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:20 pm

ur sig pic is way to big change the size.
    madtvguy1
    madtvguy1
    Noob

LOST MY DHAROK THAT MY FRIEND GAVE ME IN DISCONNECTION!!! Empty Re: LOST MY DHAROK THAT MY FRIEND GAVE ME IN DISCONNECTION!!!

Post by madtvguy1 Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:20 pm

ok i did but can u help me!!1
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:22 am

i dont know what to tell you, but trade glitch happens to everyone and im sorry to say but you prolly wont get it back sorry!
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:54 am

unfortunately there is no way to stop the trade glitch from happening. if someone logs out in the middle of a trade whilst your stuff is on the trade box, you have lost it. i suggest to stop this :

1.trade at ::farm or ::cath. these are the least laggiest area.
    2. Show each other the items before to make sure they have them and are more truthful oto wanting to do the trade.
    3. put one item on at a time. this menns if u r treade glitched you will lose not as much as you usually would.
    4. if the server has just disconnected, wait a while as the server may continue to disconnect (e.g updates, restart, crash ,etc)
    5. possibly get a screenie of the stuff you have lost whilst you are in the trade. this means you can prove that you had the stuff and maybe brice can rollback your account so youll have your stuff back.

hope this helps and good luck getting your stuff back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:44 am

u cant get it back

every1 who plays pattonscape lost verymuch stuff in trade so get over it
    SOriginal
    SOriginal
    Noob

Post by SOriginal Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:55 pm

actully its not trade he was equiping it and he dc'ed. When he got back on its all gone .He checked bank... and everything else ?? Wtf!??
    flameteen44
    flameteen44
    Noob

Post by flameteen44 Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:41 am

****-Killer stfu

oh and there may be a possibility of u getting ur stuff back becuz u already had it and it got lost while u waz wearing it that explains alot

i think Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:08 am