PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

4 posters

6 ppl hacked...

Anonymous

6 ppl hacked... Empty 6 ppl hacked...

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:10 am

Ok....Ummm 7 ppl are hacked and they say they are quitting
    I told them to wait, maybe we can get this fixed (hacked=pass is changed and not items are gone)
    hacked ppl : the tank. , proness, magejames, bulldog, dr0p d34d mf, 8080734
    I hope u all get ur accs back
    Anonymous

6 ppl hacked... Empty Re: 6 ppl hacked...

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:33 am

ok nvm it was all fake..soz......
    There was a guy making accs like 80807 and saying omg im hacked n stuff with everyone i named. And i knew it was fake when he did I mardo i v2 and said hes hacked but apparently, mardos at school =P so hes iped =p
    the tank(dot)
    the tank(dot)
    Noob

Post by the tank(dot) Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:10 pm

Dr0p and bulldog and 808 got it back so far now me Sad
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:13 pm

king..

i kn ow that 808, dr0p have got their accs bk

however i have been told b the tank.'s alt (xiraqx) that he is still hacked .

i do not know about : proness , magejames, bulldog but if they have been hacked then i would suggest that brice checks the ip's of the accounts and see if any other accounts have logged on on that ip. e.g if the ip was 62.3535.222 (dont kno ip's 2 much lol) then it wuld show all accounts logged onto that ip. we can then use the information from who logged on to interrogate and ask them if they have any information of this hacking and if anyone else was involved.

i do believe that Brice has the right to take legal action over this and if this is true im sure brice will do something about it and own those hackorz. gf hackers =)

anyway i hope you get your acc bk tank and i would suggest to all who have got theirs accs back to make a password wich is not basic or remmeberable. password crunchers or finders usually use thousands of password or personal related phrases so if you are wishing to make an account it is jsut an idea to make your password a advanced , peculiar and strategic password (possible numbers and letters mixed (1h1grj1h) but some password crunchers check these). even though the threat of hackers will continue we must try our best to stop this madness. hope you make your passwords secure and unhackable =) then we cna all shout gf at the hackers . ty for reading the long speach lol =P
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:37 am

Well i got my acc with everything on it except 10 dh sets and def cape t the prick was a crapp @** pkr lol but i mardo i gave me his xtra cape thx bro and samcompton gave me my 10 missing dh sets thx now igot all my stuff back Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:26 am

well if they all hacked at one time its a bot if so its easy to sort out and make sure it doesnt happen again iv coded this before on another server that needed help with it basically its useless people using hack bots cuz they not intelligent enough to do it thereself lol hope you guys get your account back
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:21 pm

ye abyssal ive heard things going aroudn that your going to help brice code to stop this sorta liek a firewall thing may be lie though
    ddunit
    ddunit
    Noob

Post by ddunit Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:08 pm

Lol, so they get hacked, they get all their stuff back, I get reset and Brice can't find my files, and I had over liek 10b of banked stuff -.-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Lol nobody said i was gunna help Wink his choice tho i was just saying that i know how to and ddunit brice can get to your files he just has to go to characters and type dd (if thats start of your name).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:50 am