PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+5
Dark pyro
gigglebash
starfire1
Brett342
LORD PK3R
9 posters

Will There Need To Be A New Client??

LORD PK3R
    LORD PK3R
    Noob

Will There Need To Be A New Client?? Empty Will There Need To Be A New Client??

Post by LORD PK3R Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:13 am

Now that the server IP has changed will there need to be a new client with the new IP on it??
    Brett342
    Brett342
    Noob

Will There Need To Be A New Client?? Empty Re: Will There Need To Be A New Client??

Post by Brett342 Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:55 am

Yeah because on the client ur unable to change ip address.
    starfire1
    starfire1
    Noob

Will There Need To Be A New Client?? Empty Re: Will There Need To Be A New Client??

Post by starfire1 Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:29 am

then type it in u lazy ****!
    starfire1
    starfire1
    Noob

Post by starfire1 Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:29 am

lazy shet sorry
    starfire1
    starfire1
    Noob

Post by starfire1 Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:30 am

if ur reporting me well im sorry but u cant be that lazy to not just type it in
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:32 am

client dosn't have that ability.. brice would need to create a new client.. Client has things that silab dosn't
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Post by Dark pyro Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:00 pm

it will be easy to edit ill ask him
    skychi
    Noob

Post by skychi Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:51 pm

u can change the ip so just type it no they wont need a new client wth
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:05 pm

the download client cannot change its ip ... for the hundreth time.. but thank you nick.. it would be nice =) and Silab is down for some reason.. page keeps saying cannot display is silabsoft closed down?
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Post by Dark pyro Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:38 pm

what will happen is brice will go edit the file and then we redownload it and then it be right
    Epic Pker
    Noob

Post by Epic Pker Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:22 pm

you can edit it to prob
    boltos
    boltos
    Noob

Post by boltos Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:26 am

it won't let me online either i just don't get it i get my username right and can't go on it says error connecting 2 blablabla
    skychi
    Noob

Post by skychi Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:40 am

you can edit it on client click the username space then press enter twice then backspace till its empty and type in the new ip
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:41 am

if it says error connecting to server its down and plus its not all that hard you can edit it right from the folder you all have.
    skychi
    Noob

Post by skychi Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:44 am

yep or just press enter twice thats what i do maybe he didnt know about it oh well its solved now there shudnt need to be a new client i like the on we already have....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 pm