PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

100% defo not real stories ;)

Anonymous

100% defo not real stories ;) Empty 100% defo not real stories ;)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:28 pm

Person Ni = noob + a guy
    Person Er = cool + a chcik Razz
    person As = a guy n a lil crazy but everyone loves him Razz
    Playe hyb = a guy.... doesnt like pyro (neva used 2 like erica)

before someone complains Razz these are defo not based real people who r real.... if these seem similar 2 u? i suggest u dont tell anyone Wink

*note* if they wish they can pm me Smile and ill change names to dark fire and maxmagemax

stroy 1

well Ni and Er where both friends on a internet private server any server let ur imagination run wild on which 1 cud be this 1
    well anyways theuy were both friends and deciddeed 2 go out with each ova Smile but then Er dumped Ni and Ni got really annoyed and wasnt a nice person at all... so he though? why dont i share my missery with all the #"nerds" <- says "nerds" then teles people 2 the fiting zone and kills them for all the riches even though they were in a no fiting zone and were doing nothing to him... then the owner of this game came on and ip banned Ni he was a bad person so he uniped himself and caused yet more missery,... it wasnt till his rl friend "As" had a word with him...

but he still caused trouble withh people... even know banning them without sufficient evidence and abusing glitches and power

stroy 2

Er and Ni became really close friends but one day Ni became a hypicrit and started being mean 2 her... he wouldnt even let her talk he would just blank her out or say something mean because he was reallly mean Sad
    Ei got really upset and staarted crying Sad then she came 2 the fighting zone to fight byuy hyb and Ni killed her... but Ei pmed Hyb and he felt bad so he gave her his armour then Ni got mad that he killed him after he found out what pyro had been doing... and i said try pming him... and she said you don't know Ni he wont change
    later on a gameing chat (x....) she said Ni was like a brother to her and thats why she was upset when he gave her abuse..

well there is my story Smile (100% not based on real things Wink )

Last edited by pro ko on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:24 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

100% defo not real stories ;) Empty Re: 100% defo not real stories ;)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:53 pm

this is based on stuff u dont need to post and id bann u if i could drop it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:16 am

no.. i took my ideas off real stuff? and ban for what?? saying a story ? lol its lkike south park u think mr jeferson aint based on michael jacksonn?? fake knose, pale skin, sings, go shammown? they cant sue... because they changed name and say its not based on real peeps... so i decided 2 do it 2 Smile *not actul people..*
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Post by Dark pyro Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:40 am

lmao funny lol but post this in spam and rants lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:50 am

oh sorry... thought it would look nice in general discussion Smile i wudntt concider it a pointless post either? i would concider it... watch who ur friends r
    and im not ranting? i neva said who it was or i was annoyed Razz but i am Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:52 am

just bumping so peeps can read

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content