PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

5 posters

GLITCHER PLEASE ANY MOD DO SOMEHING ABOUT IT..

god of all3
    god of all3
    Noob

GLITCHER PLEASE ANY MOD DO SOMEHING ABOUT IT.. Empty GLITCHER PLEASE ANY MOD DO SOMEHING ABOUT IT..

Post by god of all3 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:31 pm

slayer blade called me out so we went and fight in pk... he glitchs through table and walls i couldnt atk him and he keep atking and run to walls this is not fair so any mod help me with this....i also got prove look at picture..

Photobucket
    slayer blade
    slayer blade
    Noob

GLITCHER PLEASE ANY MOD DO SOMEHING ABOUT IT.. Empty Re: GLITCHER PLEASE ANY MOD DO SOMEHING ABOUT IT..

Post by slayer blade Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:34 pm

dude for one everyone knows thats a glitchy area 2 you didnt die so dont complain 3 lol how am i supposed to know that plus you were glitching too you attacked me when you werent in plus you called me out calling me glitcher for something that happens at random even at asy's pk zone you were doing it so be quiet dude your just sad and angry for nothing. plus i wasnt running through tables or none of that i was fighting you fair and square so dont hate. and nobody goes that far in wall or even in the wall at all so dont freaking edit it to get some1 banned for no reason

Last edited by slayer blade on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bison13
    bison13
    Noob

GLITCHER PLEASE ANY MOD DO SOMEHING ABOUT IT.. Empty Re: GLITCHER PLEASE ANY MOD DO SOMEHING ABOUT IT..

Post by bison13 Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:05 pm

thats tank and i also poses a screenshot of him doing that.

but i think there were more ppl doing it!
    Sad
    god of all3
    god of all3
    Noob

GLITCHER PLEASE ANY MOD DO SOMEHING ABOUT IT.. Empty .....

Post by god of all3 Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:40 pm

slayer blade wrote:dude for one everyone knows thats a glitchy area 2 you didnt die so dont complain 3 lol how am i supposed to know that plus you were glitching too you attacked me when you werent in plus you called me out calling me glitcher for something that happens at random even at asy's pk zone you were doing it so be quiet dude your just sad and angry for nothing. plus i wasnt running through tables or none of that i was fighting you fair and square so dont hate

dude u didnt just do it once u did it 4 times in a row but i just wait for the best moment to get a good screen shot of you glitching now your just all mad and blaming that i was glitching..if u say i was glitching i want proff ....and see i have proff of you glitching so dont get mad.... = )
    slayer blade
    slayer blade
    Noob

Post by slayer blade Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:42 pm

lol liar no one knows when they glitch in that area or if they even doing it i bet its edited anyways cause no one goes in the wall
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:43 pm

ok. guys. that place does glitch. and somtimes it does look like people are no-clipping but they realy arent. dont pk there. slayer is not getting banned.,
    god of all3
    god of all3
    Noob

Post by god of all3 Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:22 pm

? slayer ur saying that i what edit???dude dont be mad aight be happy just becuase i caught you and i know u did it in purpose cause u did it like 5 -6 times in a row..will forget about this and lets enjoy the game....but slayer i still want a rematch so we fight at 3rd age 1 on 1 so u wont get to glitch.... = )
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:36 pm

ehhh.....stop complainng man/... just dont pk there
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:52 am

Ok first of all slayer blade is a good guy and would never glitch on purpus.

p.s learn how to spell proof its not spelled proff
    JAMBEBUS
    JAMBEBUS
    Noob

Post by JAMBEBUS Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:47 am

Ok first of all, recently it has been a bit laggy, causing people to appear as if they are running through walls when they are standing still, it has happend to me, and fuk yo couch, and brickstick

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:13 am