PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+6
kingfacee
Mint911
bobly
Mr.sarcastic
Manu666666
Deniz
10 posters

Video On How To Download PattonScape Client

Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Video On How To Download PattonScape Client Empty Video On How To Download PattonScape Client

Post by Deniz Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:07 pm

Anonymous

Video On How To Download PattonScape Client Empty Re: Video On How To Download PattonScape Client

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:32 pm

nice vid
    Manu666666
    Manu666666
    Noob

Video On How To Download PattonScape Client Empty Re: Video On How To Download PattonScape Client

Post by Manu666666 Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:04 pm

nice vid to new ppl around, btw whykyuubinarutocssasuke?? that name sounds like a crazy japanese lmao, gamer
    Mr.sarcastic
    Mr.sarcastic
    Noob

Post by Mr.sarcastic Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:05 am

Yea, i did what the video said and when i open it and get to the client main page and i type in my username and pass it always says error connecting to server and unless im xtremly unlucky or theres a problem... Plz help

- Mr.sarcastic
    bobly
    bobly
    Noob

Video On How To Download PattonScape Client Empty how to download pattonscape clienic!!

Post by bobly Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:36 pm

ok i need help big time. it lagges so much on the play now stuff so i need to know how to download the clienic
    Mint911
    Mint911
    Noob

Post by Mint911 Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:29 pm

bobly wrote:ok i need help big time. it lagges so much on the play now stuff so i need to know how to download the clienic

Did you watch the video? lol
    kingfacee
    kingfacee
    Noob

Post by kingfacee Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:07 pm

doesn't let me type my pass -.-
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

Post by Matavix Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:31 pm

Yea its really nice and i think it will help new ppl!

Nice man!
    -Matavix
    kingfacee
    kingfacee
    Noob

Post by kingfacee Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:32 pm

.....that doesn't help me.....
    *so selfish*
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

Post by Matavix Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:42 pm

whats ur problem?? it help much!!
    kingfacee
    kingfacee
    Noob

Post by kingfacee Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:46 pm

i wanna know why i can't put my pass, the vid helps xD
    (in the dl server)
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:46 pm

Its not easy too see! i didnt understand a **** but i hope other did it:)
    kingfacee
    kingfacee
    Noob

Post by kingfacee Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:48 pm

it doesn't even show the little | thing that flashes on the pass
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:57 pm

i couldnt see something but good that you try to help my daddy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:11 pm

ok about the pass problem, once u type ur username, just press enter then type ur pass, u wont see the | but o well... just type it, ad... dont forget to change the server ip to : pattonscape.servegame.com
    kingfacee
    kingfacee
    Noob

Post by kingfacee Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:14 pm

thanks =]
    GumWrapper
    GumWrapper
    Noob

Post by GumWrapper Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:20 pm

i cant find the client dl at all can some one help plz ?
    JAMBEBUS
    JAMBEBUS
    Noob

Post by JAMBEBUS Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:02 am

Nice job Deniz. Next time put it in tutorials Razz

=]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:58 am