PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+6
FIRE KING
yourmum123
flameteen44
i thomas i
mod._apologies
halopkr10
10 posters

easy way to lvl att,str and def plz hlp!

halopkr10
    halopkr10
    Noob

easy way to lvl att,str and def plz hlp! Empty easy way to lvl att,str and def plz hlp!

Post by halopkr10 Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:02 pm

what is an easy way to lvl up ur att and str and def plz hlp me.
    Anonymous

easy way to lvl att,str and def plz hlp! Empty Re: easy way to lvl att,str and def plz hlp!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:14 pm

umm train.....is easiest way lol
    mod._apologies
    Noob

easy way to lvl att,str and def plz hlp! Empty Re: easy way to lvl att,str and def plz hlp!

Post by mod._apologies Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:36 am

Razmig wrote:umm train.....is easiest way lol

lol!
    i thomas i
    Noob

Post by i thomas i Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:22 am

easiest way for me is to train at pc cause those portals got alot of hp but if u dont have the client dont go ther ::pc
    flameteen44
    flameteen44
    Noob

Post by flameteen44 Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:42 pm

What a good way to train range??? except pc
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:09 pm

lol raz thats a bit obvious Razz
    FIRE KING
    Noob

Post by FIRE KING Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:19 pm

buy a 1hit item from market and go to demon and train 24/7 and there u go ur a lvl 126!!!! Razz
    halopkr10
    halopkr10
    Noob

Post by halopkr10 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:26 pm

lol like wat items i only have 45m and what items?
    FIRE KING
    Noob

Post by FIRE KING Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:49 pm

spend $20 in market for those rare 1ko ones u will be hitting 99 if ur a lvlv 4 so spend $20 in market:D
    b00bman
    b00bman
    Noob

Post by b00bman Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:34 am

i thomas i wrote:easiest way for me is to train at pc cause those portals got alot of hp but if u dont have the client dont go ther ::pc
    dont tell him to go pc cos it dont work lol
    Claymanjam4
    Claymanjam4
    Noob

Post by Claymanjam4 Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:42 pm

ummmm get 78 slayer go to slayer tower and gill the demons who drop the whips
    wildboiz
    wildboiz
    Noob

Post by wildboiz Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:26 am

abous demons
    MiniCheddar
    MiniCheddar
    Noob

Post by MiniCheddar Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Thnx this will help me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:19 am