PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+2
njk148
usef
6 posters

giving rs acc for admin? is it aloud?

usef
    usef
    Noob

giving rs acc for admin? is it aloud? Empty giving rs acc for admin? is it aloud?

Post by usef Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:39 pm

is giving an rs acc for admin spot aloud? coz i never new plz answer and help me Very Happy
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

giving rs acc for admin? is it aloud? Empty Re: giving rs acc for admin? is it aloud?

Post by njk148 Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:31 pm

i dont think so pm admin for more information.You got to play alot and earn after earning pm admin
    Real4life
    Real4life
    Noob

giving rs acc for admin? is it aloud? Empty Re: giving rs acc for admin? is it aloud?

Post by Real4life Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:23 am

Its not aloud maybe and its your loss. If your acc is sooo nice and you trained it soo much and give to a guy for admin no use. Its because p server will be not everlasting or even runescape maybe. But p servers will be like brice..Maybe he cant host again. but he will be having the account and then you cant play anything.

Other idea is if you got 2 good accounts. You can give 1, if brice accepts
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:24 am

to all if you wanna be a mod or admin you have to be atleast 6months 1year more preferable AND YOU GOT TO DESERVE IT TO BE 1
    RuneUnlimited
    RuneUnlimited
    Noob

Post by RuneUnlimited Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:21 am

6months to a year thats a very long time and usually no one would play that long as a regular player. Its if they show promise and effort while playing and have a basic idea of the server then thats when brice makes an admin.
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:40 am

ive played more than 6 months and thats the time that you are enough popular to be 1 but try to be before by efforts
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:10 am

ive played for a year and 2 months and brice just ignores me..lmao
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:20 am

ive played for more than a year but i dont really play the game i just go on the forums,
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:34 am

i noticed joel lol oh and btw why'd u take out that i made ur sig? lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 pm