PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

4 posters

Can someone tell me thier CLASSPATH and PATH codes plz

3thano
    3thano
    Noob

Can someone tell me thier CLASSPATH and PATH codes plz Empty Can someone tell me thier CLASSPATH and PATH codes plz

Post by 3thano Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:09 pm

i changed my classpath and path codes in my computer and now i cant play pattonscape can someone tell me what theirs are so i can change mine back?
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Can someone tell me thier CLASSPATH and PATH codes plz Empty Re: Can someone tell me thier CLASSPATH and PATH codes plz

Post by Public Boolean Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 am

lol'd irl...
    3thano
    3thano
    Noob

Can someone tell me thier CLASSPATH and PATH codes plz Empty Re: Can someone tell me thier CLASSPATH and PATH codes plz

Post by 3thano Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:00 pm

i was trying to make a server but i fixed it now and i have a running server so ha!
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:25 pm

You didn't make a server you probably downloaded one and put your name on it IMO: Your an idiot, so yeah..
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:10 pm

ya i agree in that
    3thano
    3thano
    Noob

Post by 3thano Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:21 am

orly? kyle the only ones thats an idiot is you you fag u dont even have a running server. Before you start talking **** about mine why don't you think first.
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am

then y dont you ask someone else by pm to tell you?
    samcompton
    samcompton
    Noob

Post by samcompton Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:17 pm

lol servers are easy to make you made a 317 more than lickly my favorite kind but the easyest to make.
    3thano
    3thano
    Noob

Post by 3thano Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:07 pm

still means somthin to me tho idiot because i just started coding going off nothing and i already made a server from a scratch source i think thats very good for me just starting ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 pm