PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

You want more players? heres what you do. L@@k H3R3!!!!!!!!!

Poll

Have you voted today?

[ 3 ]
    You want more players? heres what you do. L@@k H3R3!!!!!!!!! Bar_left100%You want more players? heres what you do. L@@k H3R3!!!!!!!!! Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    You want more players? heres what you do. L@@k H3R3!!!!!!!!! Bar_left0%You want more players? heres what you do. L@@k H3R3!!!!!!!!! Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

You want more players? heres what you do. L@@k H3R3!!!!!!!!! Empty You want more players? heres what you do. L@@k H3R3!!!!!!!!!

Post by siegeballa08 Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:21 pm

ok guys, i just looked at pattonscape's monthly in on rs top 100 and its godawful. 32 votes in a month. REDICULOUS. Guys, people who are looking for a new server go and look at the top five mainly number 1 and they end up getting on that server and staying. i always hear ppl saying they want ppl. its easy. if everyone just clicks this link,...

http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=15680

...once a day, we will be number 1. we dont want to be in the number 1 position to look cool or whatever, its to attract new players. PLEASE VOTE EVERYDAY! If you can pk, train, and skill, then you can click a link and type 4 letters in. if ur so lazy that you cant do that, u shouldnt b playing pattonscape...I no im sounding kinda harsh but its rly important!

Thanks,
    Admin, John

http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=15680
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

You want more players? heres what you do. L@@k H3R3!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: You want more players? heres what you do. L@@k H3R3!!!!!!!!!

Post by njk148 Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:15 am

i vote every single day on 3
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

You want more players? heres what you do. L@@k H3R3!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: You want more players? heres what you do. L@@k H3R3!!!!!!!!!

Post by siegeballa08 Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:39 am

good keep it uppp
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:43 am

the only time that i did not vote it was when i was at cuba in march and 4 other days.
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:44 pm

nice.
    Zazius
    Zazius
    Noob

Post by Zazius Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:03 pm

remeber when dh was good and we had like 60 players a day on cuz the pkin was great???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:25 am