is coming back


    New skills

    New skills - Page 2 Empty Re: New skills

    Post by Maxillion on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:05 am

    samcompton wrote:I'm Kyle atm i robbed sams account, i am the only one on these forums that can do those things Brice definitely can't and iv done it before yet brice thinks he's better he's no where near.
    \
    Do you want to know why Brice really is better than you? It's because he doesn't go to other people's servers in a fit of rage for some sort of vengeance and pull this ****. I don't give a **** how good you think you are because you can hack accounts and do more coding than Brice can, and I'm sure no one else does either except your little underling who appeared out of nowhere.

    PS: I'm back in this.

    New skills - Page 2 Empty Re: New skills

    Post by siegeballa08 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:51 am

    go maxillion!!

    New skills - Page 2 Empty Re: New skills

    Post by samcompton on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:14 pm

    Maxillion wrote:
    samcompton wrote:I'm Kyle atm i robbed sams account, i am the only one on these forums that can do those things Brice definitely can't and iv done it before yet brice thinks he's better he's no where near.
    \
    Do you want to know why Brice really is better than you? It's because he doesn't go to other people's servers in a fit of rage for some sort of vengeance and pull this ****. I don't give a **** how good you think you are because you can hack accounts and do more coding than Brice can, and I'm sure no one else does either except your little underling who appeared out of nowhere.

    PS: I'm back in this.

    PS: I intend to hit you straight out again, Yes i am a better 'coder' than Brice, yes i am an experienced hacker. Finally yes i am in a fit of Rage but you don't understand why and you never will Try asking John about me eh?.. plus if Brice had done to you what he'd done to use you'd be doing the same except well you can't hack =\.

    PS. Sup connor froob Razz

    New skills - Page 2 Empty Re: New skills

    Post by Maxillion on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:53 pm

    I can't hack because I'm not a lifeless asshole. I don't waste my time practicing those kinds of things, and even if "Brice did to me what he did to you" I wouldn't care, I'd just move on. You could really get more done on your "big project" if you left us alone, you know.

    New skills - Page 2 Empty Re: New skills

    Post by cc.connor.carr on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:37 pm

    you fooled me

    New skills - Page 2 Empty Re: New skills

    Post by samcompton on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:48 pm

    I'm making great progress as it seems. However being able to hack doesn't make you lifeless it means you've studied which i did. I went to college and am earning quite a bit.

    New skills - Page 2 Empty Re: New skills

    Post by cc.connor.carr on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:51 pm

    Maxillion wrote:I can't hack because I'm not a lifeless asshole. I don't waste my time practicing those kinds of things, and even if "Brice did to me what he did to you" I wouldn't care, I'd just move on. You could really get more done on your "big project" if you left us alone, you know.

    now read his location..#

    just prooves that he is a lifeless asshole XD owned

    New skills - Page 2 Empty Re: New skills

    Post by samcompton on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:14 pm

    Lol pwned.

    New skills - Page 2 Empty Re: New skills

    Post by Maxillion on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:23 pm

    cc.connor.carr wrote:
    Maxillion wrote:I can't hack because I'm not a lifeless asshole. I don't waste my time practicing those kinds of things, and even if "Brice did to me what he did to you" I wouldn't care, I'd just move on. You could really get more done on your "big project" if you left us alone, you know.

    now read his location..#
    just prooves that he is a lifeless asshole XD owned
    AMG U R FOUND MY LOCATIONZZZ!!!1111!! I R TEH EPIC PWNDZ0RED!!!
    PS: It's funny how I'm the lifeless asshole when you're screwing with Pattonscape, and I mearly check these forums 3 times a day,
    PSS: Post 100...meh.

    New skills - Page 2 Empty Re: New skills

    Post by samcompton on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:52 pm

    Go die.

    You whine 24/7 about losing your account Iv been tagging you along all that time.. Wow I'm good Fortunately i know i have a life Smile

    New skills - Page 2 Empty Re: New skills

    Post by Maxillion on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:46 pm

    Oh no I'm so sad I lost my account. I've quit Pattonscape long ago, and I don't really mind now. You're tagging me along, eh? God you have this HUGE plan that you won't discuss, and all you do is try and keep secrets and disrespect people thinking that you're this incredible guy with incredible abilities, but you haven't done a thing to set your "plan" in motion whatsoever, and you just keep trying to lead us on and be scared of something that can't, and won't happen.

    You may have a life, but unfortunately that life is consumed by being a narcissistic bastard who fucks with people and their servers. There's this knew thing that people do - it's called moving on. You should try it some time, it really makes things better. You could have done something better with your life in all the time you've spent hacking and scamming and getting revenge, but you decided to take the low road and even if you win a small battle, like the one here, it doesn't matter whatsoever in the end.


    I'll let that sink in for a while.

    PS: I can't WAIT to see your small post with nothing but nonsense irrelevant bullshit in reply. I just can't! I hope it's another one about me not knowing you, or you thinking you're great, or you being a "veteran", or how great you think you are.

    New skills - Page 2 Empty Re: New skills

    Post by samcompton on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:24 am

    I have no huge plans for PattonScape yet the time for striking is not yet upon me, whilst I'm busy Programming my project.

    Yes I'm a secretive person that's my way..

    PS. Me not moving on i have reason to be here if you have quit you don't

    Gf

    New skills - Page 2 Empty Re: New skills

    Post by Maxillion on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:00 pm

    LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO. "The time of striking". Oh ****, you gonna bring an army of your little wanker underlings to attack us through hacks or something?

    I think we've all established you're a secretive faggot, and we still don't care.

    PS: Your ps made no fucking sense at all, please edit it so I can actually reply to it.
    PSS: "Gf"? I think it's stupid how you believe we are in some sort of fight, this is just back-and-forth between us if you ask me. By the way, you haven't won. Refer to the end of paragraph 2 of my awesomely ownage post which kicked your *** completely through the use verbalosity. Since you consider this as some fight of epic proportions, gf.

    New skills - Page 2 Empty Re: New skills

    Post by siegeballa08 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:24 am

    guys, if u wanna argue make a **** arguing topic ok. this is the new skills topic and pelasse leave it like thatt.

    Sponsored content

    New skills - Page 2 Empty Re: New skills

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:53 am