PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

Unban me please? seems like you guys made a mistake

76ers
    76ers
    Noob

Unban me please? seems like you guys made a mistake Empty Unban me please? seems like you guys made a mistake

Post by 76ers Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:31 pm

ok umm as i can see ive been banned for supposedly duping item on hardcore.. when i dun play hardcore and got banned on patton v1... and than later in that post that talked about me it seems like you guys had the wrong person and that it wasnt me so could i please be unbanned from patton v1......
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Unban me please? seems like you guys made a mistake Empty Re: Unban me please? seems like you guys made a mistake

Post by Andyz5 Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:42 am

Ya hes innocent. The guy was stealing usernames from the forums to save his own *** from getting banned. The bastard is probably still among us in the game with all his duped crap. He got away and no one knows who he is. great. I guess thats the way things are though.
    76ers
    76ers
    Noob

Unban me please? seems like you guys made a mistake Empty Re: Unban me please? seems like you guys made a mistake

Post by 76ers Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:56 am

So ya can some1 plz unban me
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Siege is the only one who would be able to unban you unless matt gets on

lets face it. I havnt seen YZ or Jester anywhere in about 2 weeks, and so siege is the only admin. No mods now. And that is pretty much just one person running the server then..
    76ers
    76ers
    Noob

Post by 76ers Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:05 pm

WILL AN ADMIN GET ON AND UNBAN ME CUZ I WAS BANNED BY MISTAKE AND U CAN ASK THE ADMIN WHO BANNED ME WHICH WAS SIEGE AND HE'LL SAY THAT IT WAS BY MISTAKE SO UNBAN ME OR U GUYS R GONNA LOOSE ANOTHER MEMBER WHICH WILL MEAN ULL B REDUCED TO ONLY 3 ACTIVE USERS.....
    76ers
    76ers
    Noob

Post by 76ers Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:45 pm

SOME 1 READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:27 pm

PM an admin or brice (admin)

admins:
    Jester, YZ racer, Siegeballa, Str Master
    PR0NESS
    PR0NESS
    Noob

Post by PR0NESS Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:11 am

only brice can unban
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:18 am

Admins can pm brice to unban him

He'll probably be more likely to read it if its from an admin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:06 am