PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

my other acc is stuck ADMINS AND MODS READ!!!

njk146
    njk146
    Noob

my other acc is stuck ADMINS AND MODS READ!!! Empty my other acc is stuck ADMINS AND MODS READ!!!

Post by njk146 Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:06 am

MY other acc named Njk148 is stuck at fally can somebody teleport me at home? im log in glitch.

PLZ HELP ME I VOTE ALWAYS AND IM CB 105 i think
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

my other acc is stuck ADMINS AND MODS READ!!! Empty Re: my other acc is stuck ADMINS AND MODS READ!!!

Post by Andyz5 Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:39 pm

mods will see this but you have to be on for them to be able to tele you out of there.

Either let them go on your account and get him out or let someone you trust do it. In the meantime while your waiting, i would look for a client that can support fally without crashing. Ive got one if you want it. Add my xfire and i'll send it to you =)

xfire = Andyzietlow
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

my other acc is stuck ADMINS AND MODS READ!!! Empty Re: my other acc is stuck ADMINS AND MODS READ!!!

Post by njk148 Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:48 pm

pm me i dont have xfire.ALL mods admins add me when you see me online teleport me
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:00 pm

OH and is there alot of mods still on?
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:27 pm

Not besides siege usually lol

i cant send the client over a pm
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:45 am

but have you find one?just wrightit and i will do it
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:23 pm

ya ive got one
    but i cant upload it into a post or anything and i dont remember the dl link

you'd have to get it over msn or xfire from me soz
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:34 pm

where could i find the client?
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:47 pm

I told you on patton

The name of it is Skull crush client

Try googling it i guess
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:52 pm

a friend helped me now but ty for the client and your help
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:13 pm

ya np... I help like this all the time when no admins are on

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm