is coming back

READ, And reply please (food massing\Strength bonus)

READ, And reply please (food massing\Strength bonus) Empty READ, And reply please (food massingStrength bonus)

Post by D E V I N on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Well.. I've been playing pattonscape for going on 10 months(never been mod/admin:(...)
    anyways

I think that it would be good if you took out the food massing thing so you can't suddenly eat a million manta's and lower strength bonus on a lot of gear because it's funner pkin when you actually need skill.. and can spec and stuff cuz the pkin right now is kinda getting old and boring.
    it's too easy, people go in with v helm,bandos cp, gilded skirt, bandos boots, bandos godsword and just instantly k0 about anyone at any time..
    i think strength bonus should be closer to runescape ones and not exceed maybe 250?

besides that pattonscape is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you

-Devin,
    please reply and tell me what YOU think about it.

READ, And reply please (food massing\Strength bonus) Empty Re: READ, And reply please (food massing\Strength bonus)

Post by J0EL on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:37 pm

DON't QUIT!!!! YOUR LIKE MY BRO FROM ANOTHA MOTHA LOL. and i think you deserve mod ... lol
    Anonymous

READ, And reply please (food massing\Strength bonus) Empty Re: READ, And reply please (food massing\Strength bonus)

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:43 pm

ok puting that your play for 10 months is very decicated but the mod thing will slime your chances but not much but idt you should quit casue you haev been accpeted in james clan and we need you Smile

Post by J0EL on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:46 pm

lol ive been playing longer than all of you nothing happening ...

Post by D E V I N on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:57 pm

longer than me? and uhh yeah i'm not tryin to get mod ha and i'm NOT quitting. nice rs account colcom

Post by J0EL on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:59 pm

thanks, but i seriously think you should get mod. and those rs accounts, i dont want to mention the names of the people hacked it from me.

Post by D E V I N on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by J0EL on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:44 pm

DEVIN FOR MOD!!!!!! WOOT

Post by dragener33 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:09 am