is coming back


    Xlog=bannable

    Xlog=bannable Empty Xlog=bannable

    Post by ddunit on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:12 pm

    BTW, xlog= closing client or doing anything that instantly logs you out.

    This should be bannable

    Xlog=bannable Empty Re: Xlog=bannable

    Post by Pk Rifle! on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:30 pm

    well, cuz, what if ur client laggs or u get glitche (like when people veng while they are running it usually glitches out the abyssal client or patton client (which we cant use anymore)) so that would be a problem, good idea anyway, xloggers are very annoying -.- lol

    Xlog=bannable Empty Re: Xlog=bannable

    Post by J0EL on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:33 pm

    ddunit wrote:BTW, xlog= closing client or doing anything that instantly logs you out.

    This should be bannable

    What if you freeze or the server laggs out during pk, Or a trade? I don't think its the person's fault.

    Xlog=bannable Empty Re: Xlog=bannable

    Post by Pk Rifle! on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:42 pm

    volcomx wrote:
    ddunit wrote:BTW, xlog= closing client or doing anything that instantly logs you out.

    This should be bannable

    What if you freeze or the server laggs out during pk, Or a trade? I don't think its the person's fault.

    i just said that, lol

    Xlog=bannable Empty Re: Xlog=bannable

    Post by J0EL on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:46 pm

    Pk Rifle! wrote:
    volcomx wrote:
    ddunit wrote:BTW, xlog= closing client or doing anything that instantly logs you out.

    This should be bannable

    What if you freeze or the server laggs out during pk, Or a trade? I don't think its the person's fault.

    i just said that, lol

    Oops, sorry... i never really read your whole post. O.o

    Xlog=bannable Empty Re: Xlog=bannable

    Post by ddunit on Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:25 pm

    Actaully, if client glitches, most people do. lol Razz

    Sponsored content

    Xlog=bannable Empty Re: Xlog=bannable

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:55 am