PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+4
Claymanjam4
J0EL
Andyz5
darkbowpwns
8 posters

comebackkid lured the titan to ::home! (proof included)

curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

comebackkid lured the titan to ::home! (proof included) - Page 2 Empty Re: comebackkid lured the titan to ::home! (proof included)

Post by curtis-v-k Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Im sorry for this double post but i forgot to ask his ingamename Very Happy
    penguinxman
    penguinxman
    Noob

comebackkid lured the titan to ::home! (proof included) - Page 2 Empty Re: comebackkid lured the titan to ::home! (proof included)

Post by penguinxman Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:50 pm

ahhh got chyea.
    i apologize
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:50 pm

no jester is but flameteen44 is talking trash about jester... And im getting pretty tired of it
    flameteen44
    flameteen44
    Noob

Post by flameteen44 Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:51 pm

7. No luring!! First, you get a warning, Then you get banned.

Lol, i have nothing more to say and jester doesnt have a idea on what he is doing banning the dude c'mon..... your admin and dont know rules
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:53 pm

flame in game name? Very Happy
    penguinxman
    penguinxman
    Noob

Post by penguinxman Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 pm

this became major flaming lmao.
    mod should close this =x
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 pm

I know it's getting pretty old. Haven't you read your posts a while ago, and topics made? Looks like your having some fun talking trash about him.
    flameteen44
    flameteen44
    Noob

Post by flameteen44 Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Eh..... Kenny_sp11 and here proof i didnt make up that rule thing

https://pattonscape.4umer.com/rules-f22/rules-of-pattonscape-t19.htm

And i dont have a problem with jester he just loves to take matters into his own hands and doesnt have a clue on what he's doing ill admit, he's a cool dude but he gotta start checking before he banns
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Are u kenny_sp11? i never seen u Very Happy lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm