PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+4
Claymanjam4
J0EL
Andyz5
darkbowpwns
8 posters

comebackkid lured the titan to ::home! (proof included)

darkbowpwns
    darkbowpwns
    Noob

comebackkid lured the titan to ::home! (proof included) Empty comebackkid lured the titan to ::home! (proof included)

Post by darkbowpwns Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:04 am

here are the pics of comebackkid telling me and this other guy how he got his white phat at ::cath.

1)

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

comebackkid lured the titan to ::home! (proof included) Empty Re: comebackkid lured the titan to ::home! (proof included)

Post by Andyz5 Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:10 am

id say thats some pretty hard proof there

maybe he doesnt kno its against the rules?
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

comebackkid lured the titan to ::home! (proof included) Empty Re: comebackkid lured the titan to ::home! (proof included)

Post by J0EL Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:12 am

Nice proof?
    darkbowpwns
    darkbowpwns
    Noob

Post by darkbowpwns Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:18 am

ty Smile

im pretty sure he knows that its against the rules.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:11 am

Thanks for the proof, when I can log back onto Patton (Thanks Siege..No more client) I will ban the kid if someone doesn't beat me to it.
    Claymanjam4
    Claymanjam4
    Noob

Post by Claymanjam4 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:15 am

yeah i saw him do it i was there....
    penguinxman
    penguinxman
    Noob

Post by penguinxman Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:49 pm

i believe he never was warned for doing this. You just banned him.
    in the rules.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:00 am

Claymanjam4

your pic makes me sick...no offince..
    mod._apologies
    Noob

Post by mod._apologies Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:45 am

what can i ban Him?
    penguinxman
    penguinxman
    Noob

Post by penguinxman Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:46 am

no u cant ban him...
    mod._apologies
    Noob

Post by mod._apologies Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:42 am

eh worth a try
    darkbowpwns
    darkbowpwns
    Noob

Post by darkbowpwns Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:22 am

Well he did do it more than once...

AND why would he tell us to go to ::cath and tell us about this? because he doesn't want mods/admins to hear that he did it. If he didn't know that it was against the rules, he would just tell us about it at home and not tell us to go to ::cath first.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:33 am

penguinxman wrote:no u cant ban him...

Yes you can. If someone lured the Titan or Blue Dragon to home ban them. This can cause people to lose all their good stuff if they die because of this. Brice and I always ban people who do that on the spot. So if you see someone luring titan or blue dragon and they get them home ban them right away.
    flameteen44
    flameteen44
    Noob

Post by flameteen44 Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:45 am

Omg Jester dont you know anything, your a newbie to admin and mod so.... take advice from a veteran you do not bann them you give them a warning and if found doing again its a ip bann..... c'mon learn some stuff before you start banning
    darkbowpwns
    darkbowpwns
    Noob

Post by darkbowpwns Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:30 pm

flameteen44 is right...

but he did it like 3 times that day...
    penguinxman
    penguinxman
    Noob

Post by penguinxman Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:25 pm

he didnt do it 3 times that day.........
    from what i know,. since were basicaly training together half the time.
    and who knows? maybe he did.
    but u guys -caught- him for that time he did it.
    the others it doesnt matter.
    so please follow your own rules if your going to make them.

btw
    Edit: no proof the other two times? aint worth nothing.
    caught him doing it once.
    thats a warning.

mod should close this now..........
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Not to be mean or something but thats the worst screenshot i ever seen. i couldnt read a .... but can he get banned for getting a phat on d party or..?
    penguinxman
    penguinxman
    Noob

Post by penguinxman Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:07 pm

curtis-v-k wrote:Not to be mean or something but thats the worst screenshot i ever seen. i couldnt read a .... but can he get banned for getting a phat on d party or..?

what?
    no he cant get banned, a d party is a d party.
    no harm done.

he shouldnt of been banned in the first place
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Yes, Curtis stop flaming threads just to get posts and talking trash about was they have done. Also, flameteen44 You ban them for luring the first time..
    darkbowpwns
    darkbowpwns
    Noob

Post by darkbowpwns Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:45 pm

curtis and penguin, just zoom in on the pic and u will see it clearly. and he said he got the phat when the titan killed some guy...
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:45 pm

You know what idk about how many post i got but u do i see u got 878.. 500of them is spamm lawl.. and i just said what i ment was right ur: alla ballla palla falla!
    penguinxman
    penguinxman
    Noob

Post by penguinxman Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:46 pm

volcomx wrote:Yes, Curtis stop flaming threads just to get posts and talking trash about was they have done. Also, flameteen44 You ban them for luring the first time..

i understand u have played this longer then me, and half the other people.
    but sorry to say.

https://pattonscape.4umer.com/rules-f22/rules-of-pattonscape-t19.htm
    go over it.

warning first
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:47 pm

curtis-v-k wrote:You know what idk about how many post i got but u do i see u got 878.. 500of them is spamm lawl.. and i just said what i ment was right ur: alla ballla palla falla!

the reason i got these posts is because i am very active on the forums and i have been playing on the game and on these forums since last June... And also you make no sence what so ever.
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Bro i was talking to flameteen, He's talking trash about one of my m8's just because he's admin...
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Is flameteen admin? Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm