PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

4 posters

GUYS THIS IS REDICULOUS@!!! U ALL NEED TO DO THIS NOW!VOTE!

siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

GUYS THIS IS REDICULOUS@!!! U ALL NEED TO DO THIS NOW!VOTE! Empty GUYS THIS IS REDICULOUS@!!! U ALL NEED TO DO THIS NOW!VOTE!

Post by siegeballa08 Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:33 pm

Guys....COME ON!!..pattonscape ltd has gone from 1st place to 6th place...HOW DO WE FIX THIS~go and vote! u click on the link and hit 4 characters on the keyboard and hit enter...If ur that lazy and cant do that i think that, that is sad :l PEOPLE WE NEED TO VOTE EVERYDAY AND I SUGGEST WE START NOW!

http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=15680

DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

GUYS THIS IS REDICULOUS@!!! U ALL NEED TO DO THIS NOW!VOTE! Empty Re: GUYS THIS IS REDICULOUS@!!! U ALL NEED TO DO THIS NOW!VOTE!

Post by fulful Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:47 am

siege noone wants to vote if they are iped... exspecily for no reason...
    hockeyowns
    hockeyowns
    Noob

GUYS THIS IS REDICULOUS@!!! U ALL NEED TO DO THIS NOW!VOTE! Empty Re: GUYS THIS IS REDICULOUS@!!! U ALL NEED TO DO THIS NOW!VOTE!

Post by hockeyowns Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:31 am

nty...wat fulful said
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:45 am

escacly...its rediculis...?
    illbeknockin
    illbeknockin
    Noob

Post by illbeknockin Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:50 am

lol spell right Razz and voted w00t
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:05 am

o well who cares about spelling?? and speeling at school only..
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:59 am

cmon guys please vote, pattonscape needs it!
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:34 am

i will,...................................................

if........

i get uniped if im reset and dont get astuff back i wont either...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 am