PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

4 posters

PLZZ UNIPBAN ME!! I SEE BOTH ON BUT NOONE WANNA UNIP!!!

the dragon
    the dragon
    Noob

PLZZ UNIPBAN ME!! I SEE BOTH ON BUT NOONE WANNA UNIP!!! Empty PLZZ UNIPBAN ME!! I SEE BOTH ON BUT NOONE WANNA UNIP!!!

Post by the dragon Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Natalie and Brice is on but u guys ownt answer me or unipban me? please do it.. coman Sad i did nothing against rule!! Sad
    the dragon
    the dragon
    Noob

PLZZ UNIPBAN ME!! I SEE BOTH ON BUT NOONE WANNA UNIP!!! Empty Re: PLZZ UNIPBAN ME!! I SEE BOTH ON BUT NOONE WANNA UNIP!!!

Post by the dragon Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Why does nobody of u two never answer my pm's!!!!?? and please couse u guys dont wanna unip what i did wrong?
    hasjen
    hasjen
    Noob

PLZZ UNIPBAN ME!! I SEE BOTH ON BUT NOONE WANNA UNIP!!! Empty Re: PLZZ UNIPBAN ME!! I SEE BOTH ON BUT NOONE WANNA UNIP!!!

Post by hasjen Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Ye! they never answer they so selfish!! they haven't answered 1 of my pm's either... TRAGIC!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:34 pm

They are people with lives which you people clearly don't have give them a break..
    kill3r
    Noob

Post by kill3r Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:55 pm

Man .. i got a life 4 sure, not a bad one btw.
    But they aint unbanning or answering me too.
    I did nuthing wrong, just a sad inactive MOD, perm banned me.
    Its just unfair! unfair, unfair, unfair @@@!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:00 pm

There's a reason you were banned and Yz also has a life you know why you were banned but idc
    kill3r
    Noob

Post by kill3r Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:03 pm

I was banned cuz killing u and getting a shield, if u rlly care of that shield, ill give it back to u, i dont need it -.-
    U can have full bandos if u want to, idc i just want p0wner back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:19 pm

i don't give a crap 71 veng and i have proof so shh and i got witnesses and umm idc about shield and ****
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:56 pm

dragon is banned for duping,banned by brice and will not be unbanned.
    FIRE KING
    Noob

Post by FIRE KING Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:51 pm

duping =perm banned no unbanned sorry but u shouldnt of duped
    the dragon
    the dragon
    Noob

Post by the dragon Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Omfg.. i didnt duped!! maybe Brice think i duped but i had 1 shield and 1mask set and 3 partyhat. that was all my rares.. and they wasn't duped!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:15 pm

Dragon, me and Brice both saw the logs. You had duped the 1 hit shield with a character named similar to you. Then you started trading them away. The logs don't lie and that's the end of it. So odds are you won't get unbanned and if by some reason you do you'll more then likely be reset.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm