PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+39
godofdeathandlight
Andyz5
Nettle 2
swimminglad2
sir elzinc
i str u
bc123
hasjen
nooblol
flameteen44
D E V I N
natalielovesbrice
magejames
the dragon
jacksonp13
Crystall
desenex
mod._apologies
roflchopter
Game On
slayer blade
aPoLoGiEs.
kyuubi1736
luger
toeknee96
FIRE KING
yourmum123
Deniz
J0EL
kill3r
curtis-v-k
siegeballa08
anvice14
bobbly60
i thomas i
fulful
hockeyowns
pure 4 ever
Owner_Brice!
43 posters

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!!

Anonymous

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:32 pm

i happen to know alot of servers but they wont be named on this fourms... not counting if they pay and abuse money is not refundable and he will be demoted
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!!

Post by Andyz5 Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:47 pm

Nettle 2 wrote:Funny that, I know of no other Private Server that charges it's players... for anything, I also happen to know that owning a Private Server is a breach of Copyright but I think Jagex have just accepted it, however I do know that charging for membership to a Private Server is against the law. I still disagree about the $25, if other servers can find good staff without asking them to pay for their positions then so can Brice. I also totally agree with Andy, it's almost like a business owner asking staff to pay him to so that they can work there rather than the other way around, if that happened to you, would you be happy?

Anyone who pays to be harassed constantly by players, get a meaningless gold or silver pixelated crown next to their name and run around trying to sort out other peoples problems needs some help, no offence intended but hopefully you catch my drift.

Thats exactally what im saying. Isnt someone gonna get sued if paying for membership to copyrighted material is illegal?

scratch
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:49 pm

I think of that sometimes, I don't need a crown beside my name to help some one. I guess players just want some respect.
    Nettle 2
    Nettle 2
    Noob

Post by Nettle 2 Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Totally understandable, of course I wouldn't have turned down an Admin or Mod position when I was actively playing, but you definitely don't need it to be an asset to the server.
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:32 pm

I agree. Maybe i'll make a counterfiet pic of me with a little gold crown so i can have respect from you nooblets rofllll

Volcom I liked ur other avatar better unless it wasnt u in it lol

Both are cool
    godofdeathandlight
    godofdeathandlight
    Noob

Post by godofdeathandlight Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:38 pm

you must pay $25 to become a member staff?!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:01 pm

Not every admin paid for their admin. Only the newer admins (excluding myself) paid for their admin, such as Bolltted. Selling admin gives players a chance at something they might be over looked for. Seeing as they are spending their own money for something and if they abuse it, Brice can reverse it. Then they would lose their 25 dollars that they paid for. So if you guys don't like it then stop posting about it. It's not that hard.
    dbm2012
    dbm2012
    Noob

Post by dbm2012 Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:08 pm

1. how long have you played pattonscape.
    I have played Pattonscape For a Few Weeks Now

2. do you play v1 or v2 more.
    I only played V1 Currently.

3. have you ever been banned?
    No i have never been banned!

4. what is your combat level in pattonscape v1, or v2.
    My Combat Level is 70 at the time of this post! and it V1

5. would you prefer pattonscape v1 staff member, or v2 staff member.
    V1 Staff please

6. what strengths will you bring to pattonscape staff?
    Well i follow the rules, i love to give-but i don;t give away stuff like money to people who lose stuff however i do not give out stuff to people if like say i was admin and there was a command i would not give from the command only my personal stock, i know minor coding, and i also know that rules are important and it is what makes the server as good as it is.

7. are you aware of the new staff member fee?
    Yes, I am aware of the FEE i would like to talk to u about it tho i plan on paying it and everything but P.M as soon as you can ty
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:33 am

Andyz5 wrote:I agree. Maybe i'll make a counterfiet pic of me with a little gold crown so i can have respect from you nooblets rofllll

Both are cool

ima get a new pic of me doing, hmmm... Maybe a tre flip, or kick flip?
    eatmyskill
    eatmyskill
    Noob

Post by eatmyskill Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:51 am

Subject: BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!! Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:56 pm

1. how long have you played pattonscape. i have played pattonscape for a day now and it has been very good.

2. do you play v1 or v2 more. i play v1 alot more.

3. have you ever been banned? i have never been banned and hope i never do get banned.

4. what is your combat level in pattonscape v1, or v2. v1 42

5. would you prefer pattonscape v1 staff member, or v2 staff member. i would prefer to be v1.

6. what strengths will you bring to pattonscape staff? i think i could bring them more kindness and better skills for making better players of the people.

7. are you aware of the new staff member fee? i wasnt until now Smile

also only apply if you have the fund to pay the fee

thank you for your time!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:05 am

nices applys now pm them to brice and wow!!! age 25 thast sick lol nice age Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:07 am

my application pwned
    Andrex333
    Andrex333
    Noob

Post by Andrex333 Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:35 pm

Alright you guys might not know me but I feel like I could be a good staff member. And btw to all the people who posted how they pk(abyss). That doesnt give anything as a good staff member. Being a staff member means you have to work to make the game better. You have to help brice and all the other staff members. I know I'm new but if u give me a chance I think I can help.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Sthu mentioning my name kid. i aint posted bout how i pk wtf you on about
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:50 pm

haha
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:27 pm

volcomx wrote:
    Andyz5 wrote:I agree. Maybe i'll make a counterfiet pic of me with a little gold crown so i can have respect from you nooblets rofllll

Both are cool

ima get a new pic of me doing, hmmm... Maybe a tre flip, or kick flip?

Coolll

D*mn winter i cant skate right now... Im not as good as you anyways..

Tre flip!

..rofl i just starred out the word **** =p
    GoSoft
    GoSoft
    Noob

Post by GoSoft Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:29 am

1. how long have you played pattonscape.
    Since the start when it was still pattonscape.servegame****
    2. do you play v1 or v2 more.
    i play both
    3. have you ever been banned?
    nope
    4. what is your combat level in pattonscape v1, or v2.
    5. would you prefer pattonscape v1 staff member, or v2 staff member.
    v1
    6. what strengths will you bring to pattonscape staff?
    being honest, helping others and being loyal and not abuse powers.
    7. are you aware of the new staff member fee?
    yes
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:22 am

meh i agree, i made one mistake and banned sum1 for scamming on the 1st day and thats my staff over, complete fuken waste of $25
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:48 am

yourmum123 wrote:meh i agree, i made one mistake and banned sum1 for scamming on the 1st day and thats my staff over, complete fuken waste of $25

DUde thats only like 13 pounds in our money....
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:52 am

still that £13 could have been spent on darkone800... or to buy sum good ****
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:02 am

True that could of been rich =(
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:09 am

mhmm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm