PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

Creatures and npcs not in use

gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Creatures and npcs not in use Empty Creatures and npcs not in use

Post by gigglebash Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:19 pm

Hi gigglebash here

Theres a couple of things ive seen over the week that have been their for a while but no one has done anything to them. Like for The Jad teleport on Dualing ring the Greater Demons Dont Drop anything and just stand their, id like it if they dropped Items maybe even have some other monsters in that dungeon, Also The heros Guild has 3 npcs that you aren't able to speak too. And the village north of heros guild has rats and an ice troll those have a function but are in the middle of no where, Id also like to see some new areas open up in free area, like More creatures out in the wild Guards at Fally and varrock for us to kill and loot maybe some Treasure trails, Ive done some treasure trails for The people pattonscape i call them Find and seek (quote me on them) anyways

What im saying is theirs so much that can be done here, And i just wana see some more monsters and maybe some new functions on monsters that aren't seen as much anymore.

On account for not being seen anymore are:

Paladins
    Heros
    Alkride Guards
    Greater Demons
    Red dragon green dragon steel dragon (bosses in varrock)
    Jad creatures (should drop items)
    And more

Id like to see them have more functions items but this is just a suggestion its up to you Owner and co owner Brice/Bryce to Decide =)

Please post what you think this is just an idea nothing special But all comments are welcome Thank you =)
    Anonymous

Creatures and npcs not in use Empty Re: Creatures and npcs not in use

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:01 pm

Sweet i agree with you =p lol, but i mean...lets give brice a break =p

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 am