PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+3
dr0p d34d mf
Matavix
Deniz
7 posters

Pattonscape official tutorial~from start to finish.

Poll

has this guide helped you? or do you think it will help others?

[ 13 ]
    Pattonscape official tutorial~from start to finish. Bar_left38%Pattonscape official tutorial~from start to finish. Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Pattonscape official tutorial~from start to finish. Bar_left12%Pattonscape official tutorial~from start to finish. Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Pattonscape official tutorial~from start to finish. Bar_left38%Pattonscape official tutorial~from start to finish. Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Pattonscape official tutorial~from start to finish. Bar_left12%Pattonscape official tutorial~from start to finish. Bar_right [12%] 

Total Votes: 34
    Anonymous

Pattonscape official tutorial~from start to finish. Empty Pattonscape official tutorial~from start to finish.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:21 pm

ok. this tutorial will tell you what you need to do once you start pattonscape. and how to make your charecter a succesfull pker and etc..

First~ once you log on type in ::starter, you will get 1m and 500 manta rays.
    once you have done that, you will probably be wonder "how do i make even more money?" the answer is simple. there are many ways to make money on pattonscape.

here are some examples: get 99 slayer(you can kill dark beast for dragon chains. wich sell for alot of cash at the general store.)

get a good mining level. then mine rune, adamant etc.. rune ore is very handy. alot of higher levels buy it to get there smithing levels up. also. once you get 90 smith(if your a member): you will be able to smith GOD-SWORDS. so people will start buying these fast. and you can sell this for idk.. around 500k-1m each runite ore.

another way. is simply just getting your cb lvl up. your probably wondering. "how the hell do i make money from getting my cb lvl up?"

the answer is: type in ::pc run away from the monsters and go to the purple portal to the east. they drop items from d2h d chains etc..

and not only that.. but once you get good cb lvl and you get some pretty good armour. you can go kill boss monsters wich drop very good armours. some of these armours can sell up to 500m each.

ok so lets move on.

once your rich or semi rich. you might wanna join a clan. clans can be helpfull in many ways. they teach you to pk (if you dont already klnow) and they support you. just dont piss any of them off.

and if you dont want to join a clan thats is also fine to.
    but youll want to start pking. this is one of the fastest ways to make cash. the better you are at pking. the more money you will get.

to make a succesfull pker you must:

have eather low cb lvl with 40 atk and 99 str or 99 def. or even 99 range.

or you could get your account to a higher level with all 99 stats. this is were the big cash comes in. pking is not easy on patonscape. and you will die alot. no matter if you are the best pker in the world. trust me.. you WILL DIE! and there is no way to get your items back unless the person is generous enough to give them to you. this is also another reoson why clans are important.

moving on....

you might wonder.."how the hell can i ever be a mod?" "im just a normal player." "is it possible?"..

the answer is yes...

to be a mod or admin: you gotta help out, you gotta report people to admins. you cant break any rules. and you gotta just be yourself and joke around and have fun.

you might also ask yourself "how will i be able to convince brice to let me get mod?" the answer is: you dont convince him. he will see your good hard earned work. and promote you. also us other mods and admins are always on the lookout for newer and better mods.

The best thing on pattonscape.: you might ask yourself "how are these people getting all this good armour?" the answer is: buy pattonscape members. you will be able to smith godswords and do alot of stuff non-members cant do. the members also allows you to meet up with us admins and brice at anytime you need us.(brice might not be able to come becouse of work) but us others can. also you get more item privilages.

ok and again.. you might be wondering.. "man i realy need help." "is there a way for me to ever get help?" the answer is: yes. you can contact all of us admins and mods on a gaming channel or program called Xfire. to download this go to: www.xfire.com. make a user name download it. and add me. ( i always stay logged into xfire. even when im asleep.) my xfire username is Asyran) this is the help center or customer service station for all of your pattonscape needs.

and this is pretty much all you need to know about pattonscape. i hope you like my guide and i hope it helps you alot.

thanks,

Admin_Asyran!

Last edited by Admin_Asyran! on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Pattonscape official tutorial~from start to finish. Empty Re: Pattonscape official tutorial~from start to finish.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:27 pm

damee sweet guide m8 and every1 who downloads xfire
    Add bedbed! lol
    This guide will really help ppl =D.
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Pattonscape official tutorial~from start to finish. Empty Re: Pattonscape official tutorial~from start to finish.

Post by Deniz Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:27 pm

kool guide dillian and if you need to ask me anything my xfire is DenizB112.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:32 pm

guys i edited it to proofread. had alot of spelling erros. but GL to all.

hope this guide helps you all out =D
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

Post by Matavix Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:50 pm

w00t! really good guide man! i love this guide! Razz
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:04 pm

nice, but dill d chains dont sell for much at general store anymore :S
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:11 pm

but people will buy them to make there outfits look cool. from around 15m
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:54 pm

thats still not the best money but its ok for a newby Razz
    Nettle
    Nettle
    Noob

Post by Nettle Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:46 pm

Pretty good for new people man Smile I voted yes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:53 pm

bump!
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:23 pm

well this guide is great but i tryied to kill the pc purple east protal and the mosters next to it and i cant kill them.when theyre life is gets to 0 its the life is restrated on 259 i think and i did it on the same monster and its takes forever.plz help
    Nettle
    Nettle
    Noob

Post by Nettle Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:34 pm

Yoof, just kill the portal, not the monsters. Life regeneration is a good thing, it gives you more XP.
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:52 am

Nettle wrote:Yoof, just kill the portal, not the monsters. Life regeneration is a good thing, it gives you more XP.
    well i know its good exp,and i trying to kill the portal but it never dies...
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:25 am

bump
    Nettle
    Nettle
    Noob

Post by Nettle Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:02 pm

Just keep hitting it, I don't know why you want it to die so much. The reason why it is a good place to train is because it takes a lot of time for it to die and gives you large amounts of xp. I think it's about 30k xp before it does actually "dies" and drops it's treasures Razz Just keep at it.
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:30 pm

kk.....
    nathanjoe
    nathanjoe
    Noob

Post by nathanjoe Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:25 pm

howd u move in it? i hasnt been on for like 4years so i 4got Sad
    FIRE KING
    Noob

Post by FIRE KING Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:32 pm

stop posting on old topics

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:02 am