PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+2
Deniz
joax45
6 posters

my acc curtis-von-k got hacked sam and brice plz read

joax45
    joax45
    Noob

my acc curtis-von-k got hacked sam and brice plz read Empty my acc curtis-von-k got hacked sam and brice plz read

Post by joax45 Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:54 pm

daddy v2 hacked me not daddy the admin but someone called himself daddy v2 hacked my 430m and my 4 dh sets pleaze take him brice,sam,daddy please read
    joax45
    joax45
    Noob

my acc curtis-von-k got hacked sam and brice plz read Empty Re: my acc curtis-von-k got hacked sam and brice plz read

Post by joax45 Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:05 pm

i reallyyy want my stuff back!
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

my acc curtis-von-k got hacked sam and brice plz read Empty Re: my acc curtis-von-k got hacked sam and brice plz read

Post by Deniz Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:35 pm

umm im daddy v2 and my pass for it is completely private i have no idea how some1 got on it and how do you know precisely that that exact account hacked u
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:08 pm

ItsDaKronic wrote:umm im daddy v2 and my pass for it is completely private i have no idea how some1 got on it and how do you know precisely that that exact account hacked u
    deniz. it was a fake/poser his name was daddy_v2 not daddy v2 i think that makes a differernce if not he used a dot but curt is telling the truth.

QUestion to deniz - is rnage glitching bannable. i have banned matavix and **** killer for range glithcing me i think at ::nope or ::pc or ::shanty whilst i was at jad. i have many people to back me up - yourmum123 dr0p d34d mf
    kyuubi1193 or summit rub my billy and possible puremage123 aswell . thank you for reaind and if this is not bannable, please unban mata and **** killer
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:29 pm

its not illegal if you see the person attacking you
    if they attack and tele and keep attacking then yes its bannable
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:27 pm

thats what they were doing so they stay banned.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:00 am

so
    i did it because me and happyman were talking to brice
    we asked him about some rules
    he said u can kill in logg in

and he said there are only the rules which mention on forum
    after sometime yourmum andsome1 else dds glitched me yourmum hitted 55and35 with dds special on me and then happyman said
    its allowed because brice said only the rules on forum
    so its allowed to range glitch

haha owned

so pls daddy or asyran or mardo or samcopmton unbann me
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:04 am

Rules of PattonScape

1. No hacking, spamming, or advertising
    2. No scamming
    3. No abusing other players in any way
    4. No gold farming on multi accounts
    5. No asking for mod or admin!
    6. Do Not ::noclip you WILL get autobanned
    7. No luring!! First, you get a warning, Then you get banned.
    8. Do not use bots or autoclickers, that equals a perm ban no exceptions.
    9. You cannot be a member of rs2x.com, or any other allan website, auto ip ban if convicted!
    10. Do Not Spam or use vulgar language in the site and on the game
    11. No Advertising, hacking, or crashing the server. " will result in legal action"
    12. no barrages due to glitches.

Failure to comply with these rules will result in LEGAL ACTION!

Thanks - PattonScape Staff
    maxed hybrid*
    maxed hybrid*
    Noob

Post by maxed hybrid* Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:07 am

yes... but gltich abuse = ban (ask brice urself) so u r staying banned
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:34 am

but then is ddsd glitch banned too
    maxed hybrid*
    maxed hybrid*
    Noob

Post by maxed hybrid* Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:39 am

no becoz it isnt a glitch.... brice sed by having dh pking at jad u have dds glitch thats why dh axe makes ur opponent lose spec (fair balanced fite)
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:46 am

well yes im guessing it is **** killer but for the moment you wuill stay banned and your lucky i didnt ban ur friend general pker for doing this. im keeping my eye on u matavix and general currently banned for range glitching ouyt of sight in another are of wildy - matavix, **** killer

hope you two will learn your ways form thius banning
    maxed hybrid*
    maxed hybrid*
    Noob

Post by maxed hybrid* Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:12 am

general pker isnt his frined... check the ips it's **** killer multiloogin
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:18 am

maxed - general pker is **** killer's FRIENDS account BUT **** killer uses it to multi log to save himself in wildy
    maxed hybrid*
    maxed hybrid*
    Noob

Post by maxed hybrid* Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:33 am

nope Razz he told me a while ago i used to be his friend when i used to play.. now i just think he's a hypicritical lier...
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:34 am

=p y dats tru but hes banned for 2 days so lets see what happens after his punishment
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:39 am

maxed is gave it to my freind

check the ip then u see

and happyman

wth did matavix??

he came to jad and hitted u with his bow and u were dead
    rofl

then u banned him for no reason
    he didnt tele of

he was at smith and att u he k0 u with 1 hit and then he teled home

after that u banned him

so i hope brice is intelligent enought (he is) to demoted such newbis like u!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:41 am

and maxed shut up !!!

when we both were at general u multi logged inb with 3 acc

maxed hybrid
    the Tank
    ultimate ranger(or how he is called)
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:41 am

the tank isnt maxed hybrid or ultimate ranger...

ands by the way who do you have as evidence? your just saying what mata told u cus u wer banned ... i have dr0p d34d mf , rub my billy , puremage123 , kyuubi1993(or summit) , yourmum123. who does mata have? nobody....
    point proven gf
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:55 am

i glitched u

because brice said only the rules on forum

and glitching is no rule aginst it

and matavix teled smith att u and u were dead

so u banned him for killing u in a normal way
    maxed hybrid*
    maxed hybrid*
    Noob

Post by maxed hybrid* Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:56 am

tnx happy Smile and u no how laggy 3accs wud be? lol... dummy.. also uve gltiched me and my friends i can get about 10 peeps 2 say u glitched them

also why is pkingh at ::pc a ban eh? dummy u lie... nbrice said no glitching infront of like all of patton
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:57 am

well 1. u wuldnt know this only by matavix telling u if mata sends me pic ill believe him .
    2. i have witnesses , they all saw him range glitch and saw u range glitch. i died on purpose to see who was glithcing ask my witnesses.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:58 am

rofl
    i glitche du and the matavix teled to wildy

and 1hitted u and then he teled home

so thats no glitch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:00 am

did brice said its not allowed ?

no he didnt

but any1 of the admins said it they often dont know the really rules

mardo said u get banned when u kill in logg in
    brice said its your won fault

so mardo doesnt know the rules

asyran brice and daddy know it
    but not u and mardo
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:02 am

actually he didnt because 2 of my m8s wer at smith - yourmum123 and kyuubi .....
    if he has been at smith mata wouldve killed them....

and to make it clear to u **** killer i would never abuse the power of mod or admin. i only used it to ban you as you wer using glitches to your advantage. as deniz sed it is bannable if you are clear out of sight and you both wer. you both glitched and also mata lied he didnt kill me straight away... i was eating so i could run out of food and talk to everyone
    i told them to loot my stuff after i died and id ban the glitcher. askt hem i sed that. liek i sed if mata shows me proof ill get him unbanned but until i have proof i wont ask anyone to unban him.

and if youre saying deniz does kno rules then that means that range glitching is bannable as daddy quoted earlier. that means that mata and u are bannable .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:23 am