PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

PLZ HELP-PRICE CHECKS-PLZ FAST ANSWER

yoof
    yoof
    Noob

PLZ HELP-PRICE CHECKS-PLZ FAST ANSWER Empty PLZ HELP-PRICE CHECKS-PLZ FAST ANSWER

Post by yoof Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:03 pm

hi everybody.
    i want to check some prices of items.please dont call me a noob because i know that i noob.
    here is the items:
    rune pickaxe
    3rd age platebody
    3rd age robe top
    3rd age robe(not top)
    granite legs

if anyone will give me a good offer for one of the item you can pm me:yoof1
    P.S
    the prices i want is the STREET PRICES.
    plz plz give me the prices fast! Smile

thanks for helping,yoof Very Happy lol! lol! Very Happy
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

PLZ HELP-PRICE CHECKS-PLZ FAST ANSWER Empty Re: PLZ HELP-PRICE CHECKS-PLZ FAST ANSWER

Post by happyman Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:05 pm

well to be honest - they r all cheap stuff -

rune pickaxe - 5m max and thats being generous
    3rd age pl8- 200k-1m maybe?
    3rd age robe top - 200k
    3rd age robe bottom - 200k
    granite legs - 200k

by the way if you are looking for money i would suggest getting 99 slayer as you can then kill dark beasts - these drop barrelchest anchors (alch for round 35m) and d chains (alch for round 50m). they r quite easy drops and the monsters do not retaliate. it is a basic way to train and make money . also the street prices of anchors is bout 40m and d chains is 50m . gl making cash and sellin ur stuff

Last edited by happyman on Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

PLZ HELP-PRICE CHECKS-PLZ FAST ANSWER Empty Re: PLZ HELP-PRICE CHECKS-PLZ FAST ANSWER

Post by yoof Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:07 pm

errrmmm,for me 5m is realy high because im realy poor.if you can plz tell me the other prices
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:08 pm

was just editing them all dont forget to read the dark beast part.

also wen u log no f ya need sum cash ill gladly give you a bit to start off around 20-50m. i may be on later but add me in the game my name is happyman , i matt i , level 0 and matt ownz
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:11 pm

thanks.i read everything and i have 99 slayer.my problem in dark beasts is that i realy weak and the other ppl that kill dark beasts are realy strong.
    anyway realy thanks for the prices.
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:17 pm

ye well like i said ill gvie you sum stuff to start you off maybe even bandos if im feeling super generous =P well cya on wen i am on .

by the way- at this tiem the server is down to all those who are asking questions of why they cannot get on so just wait it could be possible bric eis updating, the auto restarter failed, or a crasher crashed it -.-.

Happyman - the saver of happyness lol Smile
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:25 pm

lol lol!
    happyman is realy make me happy(i realy hope lol)
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:30 pm

yoof wrote:lol lol!
    happyman is realy make me happy(i realy hope lol)
    user name on game? =p
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:31 pm

my name in the game is:YOOF1

i got bowsword from them.is it good?is it worth something?
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:18 pm

na it sucks lol
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

Post by Matavix Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:03 pm

i can give u also some stuff to start!! Very Happy Very Happy:D:D!!
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:38 pm

matavix-so what is your user name in the game?
    happyman
    happyman
    Noob

Post by happyman Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:07 pm

yoof wrote:matavix-so what is your user name in the game?

his user is matavix and also if youre looking for a clan i suggest u join bando's minions =)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm