PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

God wars dungeon, treasure trails, karumja Dungeon

gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

God wars dungeon, treasure trails, karumja Dungeon Empty God wars dungeon, treasure trails, karumja Dungeon

Post by gigglebash Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:40 pm

Hi gigglebash here With another idea im sure it may of been used before but its worth a try.

Godwars I would like to have this put into the game because on runescape i liked Fighting the Lesser Creatures, and it made it challanging to get god sword, and id like a chance to get the other items from that area =)

Treature trails i would love to have Treasure trails that can help up get other items from runescape like powderd wig, Disco Pants, and other small prizes i like them because they are worth the challange And because they give good rewards

karumja Island, I want this the most because i liked Fighting Metal Dragons to gain d legs skirts and such, also because ive always wanted to fight fire giants on this server.

Other suggestions. Such as bringing the untradable Scythe to Pattonscape =) my Runescape is defined by this weapon and i would like to see it personally Also i would like to see mythril Dragon , and other Creatures such as the God wars bosses.

My last suggestion is to have More teleport Comands so that we can go to other Cities in The "Wild" and have the safe Areas like smith and other shops set as safe area but to have a time limit because it is still the wild, Also a Begginers pking Area so that they can pk each other and the dher can pk each other or atleast her levels not everyone knows about ::PK
    and if at all possible have some of the Armors and items like Rouge armor, and other outfits gained by Quest's or mini games
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

God wars dungeon, treasure trails, karumja Dungeon Empty Re: God wars dungeon, treasure trails, karumja Dungeon

Post by dr0p d34d mf Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:02 am

I like the suggestions but i think thats a little bit much to work on lol Razz
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

God wars dungeon, treasure trails, karumja Dungeon Empty Re: God wars dungeon, treasure trails, karumja Dungeon

Post by J0EL Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:57 pm

yeah we should do god wars it sounds kwl. but i like the fire giants to fight lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:40 pm

Godwars is out of the question due to the fact that patton is not associated with the client anymore thats where the npc's would need to be Karamja dungeon is just adding NPC's lol

And to get tele's to wild just make ancient tele's go to wild lolz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:47 pm

Dame Godwars =D looks hard to code if you want it like rs lol =D
    Private server style it would be like.............kill monster..get teled to other one.....kill it....get teled to other 1....after maybe like 40 of those, if u want it like rs..if not i would say like 5 monsters wich have high Hitpoints...and then get teled to a boss.....Anyways it the...npc ids i think theres only graardor (bandos) and forgot name ....(sara).......and for sara.. u need a special..edited client to see it...on client its like a...um huge ball of stuff all over idk how to explain lol.
    Well maybe Brice can make a new client with zammy and armadyl boss =p dame i cant imagine an armadyl boss on p server =p lol.

Anyways if there was godwars, i say there would be alota glitches lol =p wich would be fixed by the time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:02 pm

That isnt the only way to do it and there used to be a way where you could download the silab client and make it edited so if you can find that patton cant get sued for it cause its not there client errm not sure if there is a way to edit anymore And the Sara god is called Commander Zilyana or summit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:43 am